Studying is difficult. It takes hard work and perseverance. Here are some tips to make it more manageable.
Why are you studying?
Having an overall goal is what will motivate you to study. Ask yourself what is motivating you?
- Do you want good results?
- Do you want to make your family proud?
- Do you want to change career?
- Do you want to master a new skill?
- Do you want a new qualification?
Once you know what your goal is it will help to motivate you to put in the work. Write it down, draw it or find a picture that reminds you of it and put it somewhere you can see it.
Click the link below to download a guide on study skills, including tips on:
- Managing Your Environment
- Managing Your Time
- Managing Your Workload
- Managing Your Learning with Learning and Study Techniques
- Studying to your learning style